In Fouirer-space imaging the angular distribution of the sample emission is detected in the back-focal plane of the microscope.
We use this tool to study the angular distribution of various samples including single semiconducting nanorings, single layer graphene and metal plasmonic nanowires.
- Nicolai F. Hartmann, Matthew Otten, Igor Fedin, Dmitri Talapin, Moritz Cygorek, Pawel Hawrylak, Marek Korkusinski, Stephen Gray, Achim Hartschuh and Xuedan Ma "Uniaxial transition dipole moments in semiconductor quantum rings caused by broken rotational symmetry", Nat. Communications 10, 3253 (2019)
- Nicolas Coca-Lopez, Nicolai Hartmann, Tobia Mancabelli, Jürgen Kraus, Sebastian Günther, Alberto Comin, Achin Hartschuh, "Remote excitation and detection of surfaced-enhanced Raman scattering from graphene", Nanoscale 10, 10498 (2018)
- Harald Budde, Nicolás Coca-López, Xian Shi, Richard Ciesielski, Antonio Lombardo, Duhee Yoon, Andrea C. Ferrari and Achim Hartschuh "Raman Radiation Patterns of Graphene", ACS Nano 10, 1756 (2015)
- Dawid Piatkowski, Nicolai Hartmann, Tobia Macabelli, Marcin Nyk, Sebastian Mackowski and Achim Hartschuh "Silver Nanowires as Receiving-Radiating Nanoantennas in Plasmon-Enhanced Up-Conversion Processes", Nanoscale 7, 1479 (2015)
- Nicolai Hartmann, Dawid Piatkowski, Richard Ciesielski, Sebastian Mackowski and Achim Hartschuh,"Radiation Channels Close to a Plasmonic Nanowire Visualized by Back Focal Plane Imaging", ACS Nano 7, 10257 (2013)
- M. Böhmler, N. Hartmann, C. Georgi, F. Hennrich, M. C. Hersam, A. Hartschuh, "Enhancing and Redirecting Carbon Nanotube Photoluminescence by an Optical Antenna", Optics Express 18, 16443 (2010)